Distillation bags, or solvent recycling bags, line your distillation unit and make clean-up fast and easy. Call Solvent Recovery Systems at (479)439-0483 for pricing and availability.
We carry solvent recovery liners and bags that meet or exceed factory specifications. We can help you select the correct recycling bags or liners (including dimensions, material thickness, and temperature and chemical resistance) for your machine and your process.
Bags for any recycling unit, including:
- Progressive Recovery Inc.
- DW Renzman
- Custom distillation bag sizes to order
Nylon and woven Teflon solvent recycling liners and bags available.
Whether you use your solvent recycling machine once a month, multiple times each day, or if you are a distributor or supplier, We can supply whatever quantity of solvent recycling bags you need.
Just call us at (479)439-0483 for pricing and availability.
Why use solvent recovery bags? Solvent recycling bags can save time and money. Click here to learn more.
Solvent recycler bags make cleanup between batches faster and safer, and prolongs the life of the solvent recycling equipment.
Solvent recycling bags:
- Keep tank clean for long service life
- Reduce operator time and exposure
- Allow for maximum solvent recycling efficiency
Solvent Recovery Systems supplies nylon and teflon solvent recycler bags and liners for most sizes and manufacturers. Please call 479-439-0483 for more information. Click here for more information.
On-site solvent recovery provides the following advantages over off site disposal:
- Reduced volume of hazardous waste.
- Reduced solvent purchase, and disposal cost.
- Small generator status is available.
- Recycled solvent life is indefinite.
- No TSD permits required.
- Tax rebate available in Oklahoma.
- Units available to process up to 400 gallons/hour.
Solvent Recovery Systems sells and services the full line of NexGen and PRI products. We specialize in easy cleanout and/or liners. We can advise you in which unit will fit your needs as well as help in setup and training.
The state of Oklahoma offers a 20% tax credit toward the cost of equipment for the reduction of hazardous waste. Visit the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality’s website for more information and to download an application and other documents relating to this tax credit.
The following criteria for approval of the tax credit are taken from the Oklahoma DEQ website.
252:205-17-4. Criteria for approval of tax credit
To qualify for approval of a tax credit under this subchapter:
- The tax credit must be taken within three years of the installation and initial use of the facility.
- The proposed facility or equipment must have been previously demonstrated to be effective and to perform as specified unless unproven technology procedures are followed in accordance with 252:205-17-5.
- The facility must be physically located in the State of Oklahoma.
Agency note: There is no minimum amount of a hazardous waste which must be recycled, reused or reduced.
This is only a partial list of some common solvents that can be recycled. Call (479) 439-0483 for more information on how you can improve your bottom line with solvent recycling.
- Amyl Acetate
- Butyl Acetate
- Ethyl Acetate
- Ethylene Glycol Ethyl Ether
- Ethylene Glycol Ethyl Ether
- Isobutyl Acetate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Lacquer Diluents
- Methyl Alcohol (Methanol)
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Methyl Isobutyl Ketone (MIBK)
- Methylene Chloride
- Mineral Spirits
- Toluene (1-2-3)
- Toluol (Aromatic Hydrocarbon)
- Turpentine Gum
- Xylene (1-2-3)
- And many more
Call Solvent Recovery Systems at (479)439-0483
As a distributor of Siva solvent distillation equipment (mfg ended in 2003) Solvent Recovery Systems has a knowledge base and parts inventory built up since 1984.
We can usually help troubleshoot problems on the phone and if a repair part is needed get it shipped with quick turnaround.
We can repair your circuit and logic boards, we also have new and used boards in stock.
New and used parts available:
- operations manuals
- lid gaskets
- circuit/logic boards
- heat transfer oil
- technical advice and troubleshooting
- nylon distilling bags, nylon and teflon flat liners
- heavy duty liners (formed bags, fiberglass/teflon)
- repair and service
- heating elements
- Stainless steel solvent transfer hoses
- vacuum pumps
Siva and Recyclene Models
Solvent Recovery Systems, LLC
1626 W. Maine St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Solvent Recovery Systems maintains an inventory of used, rebuilt, and refurbished machines. We are also interested in buying your used machine and/or you may be able to trade in your old machine for credit towards a new machine purchase. For more information, including pricing, please call (479)439-0483.
Units on hand (subject to change):
(2) Siva Recyclene R-2 Solvent Recovery Units
5 gallon unit with very user-friendly control
Terms of sale for most machines:
- 50% down on order, 25% on shipping and 25% net 30 from delivery
- 6-month warranty on parts and labor (does not include travel)
- Freight on buyer
- Training/orientation for large machines (in the U.S.)
Progressive Recovery, Inc. (PRI) is North America’s leading manufacturer of solvent recycling systems. The company was organized in 1980 to address the need for safe, efficient and economical solutions for reducing or eliminating hazardous waste.
We work with Progressive Recovery Inc. to assess your needs so their engineers can design a solvent recovery system custom-fit specifically for your application. Progressive Recovery solvent recycling systems are supported by engineering, design, manufacturing, quality assurance, service, and after-the-sale support. Progressive Recovery has contributed innovative solutions to environmental waste problems at both Fortune 500 clients and privately held companies.
How it Works
Solvent recycling is accomplished by a distillation process which includes the following steps:
- A still (distillation) vessel is charged with a waste solution on a batch or continuous basis.
- A thermal oil jacket, electrically or steam heated, injects heat into the waste solvent by conductive thermal transfer.
- The still may be operated under vacuum, which lowers the boiling temperature of the solvent.
- When the solvent reaches its reduced boiling point, the solvent changes from liquid to a vapor (gas) at a controlled rate.
- The solvent, in a vapor phase, passes through the condenser which has both a condensing and a subcooling section. In the condenser, the solvent changes back to a liquid and is cooled back to ambient conditions.
- The contaminants (solids or non-volatile liquids) do not undergo a vapor phase, but stay behind as “still bottoms” to be discharged out the drain port.
Once non-volatile portions build up to concentrated levels, the “still bottoms’ are discharged. Another production run can then be initiated.
We also supply solvent recycler bags for easy clean-out of still bottoms.
Solvent Recovery Systems offers the full line of NexGen solvent recyclers, with 12 models ranging in size from 2.6 gallon to 105 gallon. These units specialize in the waste solvent recycling of small to medium volume users. Having options such as automatic load of the dirty waste solvent, and residue discharge, as well as vacuum assist, NexGen’s recyclers are easily integrated into most production lines.
Solvent recycling utilizes a solvent distillation unit to separate a process solvent from its contaminant for reuse. This process consists of heating the mixture until the solvent reaches its vaporization point. Once the solvent vaporizes, it enters a condenser unit where it is cooled back into liquid form leaving the contaminant behind. The volume of usable solvent from the waste solvent mixture will normally approach 99.9% and reach purity levels equal to virgin product.
Solvent recyclers are used in industries such as:
- Boat Building
- Cabinet Manufacturers
- Defense Contractors
- Flexographic printing
- Furniture Manufacturers and Restorers
- Paint and Ink Manufacturers
- Plastics and Composite Manufacturers